Active involvement in the community I call home is important to me.
Lakewood has been a great place to raise my own family. I have found a welcoming community in many ways, whether as a new parent meeting others through the Lakewood Family Room, or just as a dog owner in a city which appreciates our four-legged friends.
Much like I volunteer for our city’s schools, I’m involved in other organizations and campaigns because I want my kids to have a good community, along with all of Lakewood’s residents.
- Hayes PTO
- Delivering food for the Division of Aging
- Coaching youth sports
Local organizations of which I’m proud to be a member
- Bike Lakewood
- Cleveland Stonewall Democrats
- Cuyahoga County Progressive Caucus
- Human Rights Campaign
- Lakewood Democratic Club
- Lakewood Sidewalk Chalk Love
- Move to Amend
Charities & Fundraising I have supported
- 2009 Walk to End Lupus
- 2013 Relay for Life
- 2014 Greater Cleveland Food Bank & Cleveland Clinic Mobile Food Pantry
- 2014 – 2017 BikeMS
- 2017 American Cancer Society Pan Ohio Hope Ride